During the Open Door Days of European Union House on September 14 and 15, we invited everyone interested in photography, solving puzzles and getting to know various EU-related places and objects to participate in the photo orienteering game "Discover Europe in Riga!"
The game was attended by 109 players. Thank you to everyone!
Five gift sets are awarded to the teams that got the most points:
1) Santa Viļuma, Aiga Dzenža (56 points)
2) Pragya Makraborty, Maximilian Erlinghagec (55 points)
3) Anita Maksima, Signe Saliņa (55 points)
4) Lelde Greenwald, Māris Grīnvalds (53.5 points)
5) Elīza Tropa, Alice Skrinda (53 points)
We will contact all the winners personally!
We inform you that the gift sets can be collected from the 27th of September until the 31st of October in the EU House on weekdays from 10.00 to 18.00 and Saturday from 10.00 to 14.00. Please bring ID or passport.
Additional information about the results of the game can be obtained by e-mail email@example.com or by calling 67085445.
Please fine attached the correct answers.